The B&B is in a lovely old hall in stunning grounds. The room was immaculately furnished with a luxurious feel to it. Our room overlooked the lawns at the front of the hall and was very peaceful. Great breakfast! Only downside is that all pubs/restaurants are a short drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 5,000 acres of Private Estate on Lake Windermere, and within close proximity of Hawkshead and Beatrix Potter's Home, Low Graythwaite Hall Country House offers free In-House Concierge Service, free WiFi access and free on-site parking. This magnificent 17th Century Country House offers a large Guest Lounge with feature open fire and a Breakfast Room with garden views. Individually decorated, each room features a modern en suite bathroom, Flat Screen TV, Toiletries and Hairdryer. In-House Concierge offers activities such as 4x4 Off Road Driving, Bike Hire, Kayak Hire, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery, Guided Walks. Each morning, a traditional full Cumberland breakfast using locally farmed produce is served. For something lighter, a range of produce is available on the breakfast buffet. Vegetarians and guests with special dietary needs can be accommodated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Low Graythwaite Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Low Graythwaite Hall Hotel Graythwaite
- Low Graythwaite Hall Country House Lake District