We spent the first 3 days of our honeymoon at Lakaz Chamarel, and the plan was just to relax in a nice and somehow exclusive place. Therefore, Lakaz Chamarel was perfect for this short period and this purpose. However, if you would like to discover the island, meet mauritian people and eat some typical food, this might not be the ideal place, because one has the feeling to live in an artificial, parallel reality. However, as we did, you can stay there for a couple days and then move on, to a more simple place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius