Lakaz is a beauty! It is a big diamont in a beautiful nature! The staff is very friendly. Warren gives good tips for hikings or visiting the best things around. The food is mmmmmm, local kitchen and delicius. The rooms are breathtaking. What a vieuws..... The massage was one of the best that I had in my life. Emma is so good! If you love yoga, it's really an experiance to take a class early in the morning. Whaw you will have such a positive energie for te whole day.... We stayed 10days and it was too short!!!! I loved it!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius