beautiful surroundings, rustic (not elegant) but very beautiful villas, yes- ecothinking on the island!!! :-) , only outdoor showers, incredilby arrogant manager and sometimes unfriendly and poor service, not like a 5 star hotel (like they say on their website), phone cannot be used from room after reception is closed, dresscode at this nature space seems rediciolous to me- it is not a 5 star hotel and it should not try to be one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius