The hotel is rated 4 stars, but I think they have a lot to do to become a real 4 star hotel.
1. localization is unbeatable, in the middle of the forest, up in the mountains, close to a forest train, good air, beautiful view
2. staff is very polite, reception people were very helpful
3. food in the restaurant is good quality
4. wellness section is smooth
5. all the place is clean
1. indoor pool is too small
2. breakfast is poor
3. it is a litlle bit too expensive
4. they do not spend for renovation, isolation is hanging from between the wood in the rooms, toilet is broken, etc.
5. the walls are extremely thin so you can hear the neighbours' every word even when they talk on a normal level of sound
Altogether the place is very romantic but they should spend some money on increasing their standards of quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Szent Orbán Erdei Hotel**** is in the middle of a natural preserve - a forest in the Börzsöny mountains. Our hotel offers an excellent location for rest and relaxation and an ideal place to organize effective outdoor trainings or seminars. Open all year, the hotel, only an hour from Budapest, is a paradise for nature lovers and hunters, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Szent Orban Erdei Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.