The Farmer's Kitchen Hotel
US$152
US$125
US$180
US$164
Quality Hotel And Leisure Centre(Clonakilty)(Great Value!)
US$150
Seaview House Hotel(Ballylickey)
US$163
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Gougane Barra Hotel(Gougane Barra)
US$136
  • Restaurant
US$175
US$170
All reviewsno liftwexford towntasted greatmodern bathroomearly morning ferryboth dinner and breakfastfreshly cooked breakfastperfect stayfunction roomfew minutes driveferry portwelcoming hotelground floorcodon arrivalprawnssaturday night
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We recently stayed at Drinagh Court and at first thought that we had found a nice place but this was not to be, our evening meal was quite good but when we went to our room and had used the bathroom there was a terrible noise that seemed to come from the toilet cystern,this happened again when we used the toilet through the night and I am sure this noise would be heard by other guests!!next morning my husband had a shower ok then when I went to shower there wasnt any water. Our next dissapointment was breakfast, the waiter was so slow that I thought we would never get served and there were not many diners in the restaurant, we complained about the plumbing problems when we went to pay our bill and were given a reduction but this still does not make up for the disruption, I do not think we will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martha973
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We just stayed in the Drinagh Court on Saturday night. We only really picked it because it was the last hotel available for Sat night in Wexford due to the Fringe Festival being on. At €130 it wasn't exactly cheap and the facilities were very basic, its more of a bar/restaurant with rooms attached. Breakfast was ok but no choices and no pastries etc, just cereal, yoghurt and juice.
Not sure I'd be in a hurry to go back, although the staff were friendly. Location was a bit out of town and we had to get a taxi into the centre.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I really enjoyed my 2 night stay in the Drinagh court. Staff were friendly and relaxed. there was a quaint pub attached which had lovely food and a great atmosphere for watching the rugby match. Both drinks and food were cheaper than i have seen them in other hotels and the rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel is a 5 minute taxi drive away and has a residents bar for those looking for late drinks.I was with a party of 8 and a mix of men and women and all were happy with all aspects of the hotel. A definite one to recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire G
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Very old fashioned from the colors, floors and keys going into the rooms. A very weird smell also.The pictures on website were very deceiving as the reception area is the only decent part of the establishment. I was extremely disappointed as I booked a double room for valentines here. Its not as if it was good value for money OR in a good location. It was clear from the moment i pulled into the car park that this was a very poor hotel as the only cars that were there were belonging to employees. In my opinion the hotel should be flattened. 0 stars for me, buy a tent!

Room Tip: dont do it!!!
Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Declan F
Reviewed 13 February 2012

our room was cold on arrival
Carpets very badly water stained in bedroom
Bathroom needed a good cleaning
Outside hotel name sign hanging off the wall
Unattended reception area
Showers lukewarm
miniature television with poor reception
Noisy surroundings
It appeared on the website to be situated in wexford town however is not within walking distance.
No elevator in hotel.

Room Tip: could not recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple