What a wonderful place! Spent a whole week here and were thoroughly spoilt. Breakfast was amazing. Hosts so friendly and welcoming. Our toddler even got invited to watch the cows getting milked ("awesome!") and collect breakfast eggs at the henhouse. Would definitely recommend this as a base to explore the whole region (as we did).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History surrounds the picturesque Killiane Castle and House, warm family hospitality is its unique trade mark. Elegant, comfortable bedrooms with modern amenities, drawing room with open fire, home baking and garden produce are all designed to afford each visitor with a memorable stay. Extensive breakfast menu. Early breakfast served for ferry. Signposted on N25 Wexford/Rosslare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Killiane Castle Country House & Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killiane Castle Hotel Drinagh
- Killiane Castle Wexford
- Killiane Castle Hotel Wexford
- Killiane Castle Country House & Farm Drinagh, Wexford, Ireland