Ok, we were booked originally into a place just up the raid from this house but walked out because it was not what we expected.
So we cold called this place, we were shown around, from the minute we arrived we could tell it was perfect, professional and attentive staff, the rooms were amazing very antique but also comfortable, clean and prepared to the highest standards. I could bore you to death about the reasons to stay here but I won't. Good service, excellent restaurant, not to mention the home grown wine (which is the main business of this place). A great find a real gem of a place, we were a family of four two young kids, worked well for us but I could imagine it also being absolutely perfect for couples of all ages too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new proposal of hospitality for people who knows how to recognize the signs of history and art To explore new routes in the Italian cultural heritage and landscape. For a different way of doing tourism all year around. Built in 1700 as a farmhouse and then transformed in the early 1900s into a country residence, located in a hilly landscape typically Mediterranean, with a very pleasant climate all year round, the villa is surrounded by pine trees, olive trees and vineyards (more than 70 hectares with biodynamic). The site, at the center of one of the most fascinating areas for art, culture and landscape of Puglia, it can also be an ideal starting point to discover the extraordinary natural habitat of the Murgia, Gargano and nearby historic sights: Canosa, Castel del Monte, the other castles Norman-Swabian, Barletta, Trani, Bari, the Romanesque cathedrals, archaeological sites, museums and art galleries, trulli, fortified farms. A 20 km from the sea, with the salt pans of Margherita di Savoia and the protected wetlands where you can still find herons and flamingos. We offer accommodation in bed and breakfast with all comforts, conditioned air, private bathroom, mini fridge, breakfast included, pool and internet wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cefalicchio Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cefalicchio Country House Hotel Canosa Di Puglia
- Cefalicchio Bed & Breakfast Puglia, Italy - Canosa Di Puglia