We have spend 5 days at Cefalicchio and were very happy.
Location is great in the middle of vines.
The house, garden, pool, ... were great.
The people are lovely, helpful and patient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new proposal of hospitality for people who knows how to recognize the signs of history and art To explore new routes in the Italian cultural heritage and landscape. For a different way of doing tourism all year around. Built in 1700 as a farmhouse and then transformed in the early 1900s into a country residence, located in a hilly landscape typically Mediterranean, with a very pleasant climate all year round, the villa is surrounded by pine trees, olive trees and vineyards (more than 70 hectares with biodynamic). The site, at the center of one of the most fascinating areas for art, culture and landscape of Puglia, it can also be an ideal starting point to discover the extraordinary natural habitat of the Murgia, Gargano and nearby historic sights: Canosa, Castel del Monte, the other castles Norman-Swabian, Barletta, Trani, Bari, the Romanesque cathedrals, archaeological sites, museums and art galleries, trulli, fortified farms. A 20 km from the sea, with the salt pans of Margherita di Savoia and the protected wetlands where you can still find herons and flamingos. We offer accommodation in bed and breakfast with all comforts, conditioned air, private bathroom, mini fridge, breakfast included, pool and internet wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cefalicchio Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cefalicchio Country House Hotel Canosa Di Puglia
- Cefalicchio Bed & Breakfast Puglia, Italy - Canosa Di Puglia