I had a excellent golf week with my good friend a brother in law at Penha Longa Resort. We played six rounds of golf and the course was more than acceptable even though it is only march. The resort is simply one of the best I have visited. The service is excellent and the staff is very conscious of making your stay as wonderful as possible , the cleanliness superb, all the facilities are designed for relaxing, the restaurants are all of good quality, Same goes for the room. The breakfast had variations for everyone and everything was obviously of the best quality. If you want to stay at a place of relaxation and comfort you can not go wrong booking a week or more at the Penha Longa Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. A graceful palazzo-style estate set amongst the spectacular rolling hills, lush gardens, and clear lakes of the southern Sintra mountains.The Penha Longa Resort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms Five exceptional dining facilities Two world-class, championship golf courses A state-of-the-art 1,500 square meter spa Numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho