This is a very nice hotel with great service and wonderful food, but it is very much by itself. It is an effort to go anywhere else. The pool area is nice but small so there isn't a lot to do onsite. We were there for a business conference and our group tends to select secluded locations so we are more likely to stick around. As a hotel it was excellent but its location makes it less desirable for someone wanting to see or do anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal as a guest of Penha Longa Resort. Our resort in Linho, Portugal traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. Penha Longa Reosort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms, eight exceptional dining facilities, 27-hole Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. , a luxurious Spa with its own private gardens, pools & jacuzzi, Wellness Centre, 24-hour gym, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and squash courts, horse riding, children’s playground, mini golf and Kids Club. We offer everything you need to ensure a relaxing, luxurious and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho