Beautiful modern design luxury boutique hotel in the countryside, 1h from Lisbon, 35 from Evora and 1h from Comporta.
Loved the main building architecture, beautiful lounge with fireplace. the breakfast/restaurant room has a beautiful view over the lake/pool/garden.
There are two terraces next to the restaurant with outdoor fireplaces and comfortable chairs and sofas.
All suites are independent from the main building. Large suites have lots of light and a tasteful interior design, they also have private terrace, sunbath area and outdoor fireplace.
The rooms are very quiet, we haven't heard any neighbors during our stay.
The outdoor pool is nice and big with view over the artificial lake.
The spa indoor pool has a fair size too. The Caudalie SPA proposes good treatments and massages in large wooden rooms, prices are high but quality of service was great. The Duo Divine massage for 2 was strong and good.
The restaurant proposes a very good tasting menu at night. It's a gastronomic Portuguese culinary experience.
The staff is friendly and speak a good English, but needs a bit more training, knowledge of the hotel services and coordination.
The hotel was a little countryside luxury heaven but few things can be improved (not such a big deal to give a bad reviews but I hope the management will take it into account)
- The breakfast buffet is a bit poor, and the food goes fast as they put small quantities and they don't refill fast enough. good point: they had soy milk. Eggs or pancakes can be ordered. We were not aware nor informed but we were lucky enough to see a plate passing by...
- Lack of hotel service knowledge:
They proposed us yoga classes on Saturday at 18h30, but finally there were not.
At night we requested at the reception to be delivered two yoga mats in the room the following day at 8h30. On the day after we called at 8h40 as they didn't arrived, they told us that the maintenance would bring them at 9h when they start working. but at 9h10 they called us saying that they didn't have any yoga mats at the hotel... I woke up early for nothing.
- in a SLH hotel with SPA you expect a gym
- lack of laundry bag in the room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your L'AND Vineyards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`And Vineyards Hotel Montemor-o-Novo
- L'AND Vineyards Portugal/Montemor-o-Novo