I just spent the best 5 days of my life fishing, watching whales, enjoying the peace and quite, and having my every need catered too. The fishing was great, the food was 5 star, the staff friendly and knowledgeable, and the views unbelievable. Dan took us fishing 20 miles offshore and we spent the entire day catching Kings, silvers, ling cod and halibut. I will return every year I can as it doesn't get any better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Nook is an impressive Salmon and Halibut fishing destination. Along with kayaking and adventure whale watching tours all on the shores of the West Coast of Vancouver Island. You'll find a cozy atmosphere with double room accommodations, all with bathrooms en suite. With 23 guest rooms, all with water view, a dining room with vaulted ceilings overlooking Vernon Bay, media room and patios overlooking both Vernon and Jane Bays, Eagle Nook Resort is one of the most impressive resorts on the West Coast. After a day of adventure, enjoy a relaxing massage, unwind in the Jacuzzi, or just relax and watch the sun go down while sitting on one of our patios. The ocean view dining room and lounge are the gathering points where adventure stories can be shared at the end of a great day in the outdoors. With its splendid wilderness location, luxurious feeling, and numerous indoor and outdoor activities, a room at Eagle Nook Resort is the perfect home base for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Eagle Nook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Nook Hotel Barkley Sound
- Eagle Nook Resort And Spa
- Eagle Nook Ocean Wilderness Hotel