“Restores your faith in the trade. ”
Review of Barenwirth

Barenwirth
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Patsch
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I booked and prepaid a nonrefundable room in this hotel. 30 miles before I got there I got stranded on my motorbike in really bad weather and couldn't make it.
They kindly refunded me the room, even though they absolutely didn't have to.
This is such a nice gesture and I wish I could do more then give them a five star review.
Dankeschön und bis nächstes Mal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff was very friendly, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The terrace restaurant has an amazing view and the food was delicious, fair prices in accommodation and food. If you are doing a road trip, this is the perfect place to stop and take a nice break.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Our most memorable stay in Austria. Very well kept hotel with majestic views of the alps. Quite village, amazing for an evening stroll. The food (veg included) is outstanding and also decently priced. Would give 5 stars just for the location.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Nice restaurant with gorgeous view over the mountains. Food absolutely fantastic! classic Tyrolian cuisine. Owners and staff very friendly, helpful and smiling. Great place to stay and dine!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Best Tyrolean food we had on our 5 day visit. The venison stew in particular was very tasty, tender and flavoursome.