Incredible place, incredible food, incredible people. This B and B really deserves a stopover. The place is located in a wonderful position on the hilltop and the house has the charming touch of her owners. Monica is an architect but one of that rare kind of architects that make your home feel like a REAL home. And you really feel at home at their place. Monica and Alessandro have welcomed our big family with four little children in a very special way making us feel very special. The food was just amazing. We really reccommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hospitality in an old farmhouse stood on a hill amidst woods and vineyards. Inside, the family furniture, fabrics and combination of old materials and modern design create unique atmospheres in the communal areas and large en-suite rooms. The garden is perfect for relaxation, with its pool overlooking the vineyard. Breakfast is based on traditional home-made sweet and savoury produce, and the surrounding area is packed with attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Isabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Hotel Vaglio Serra
- Casa Isabella Piedmont, Italy