Casa Isabella is beautifully located in the hills above Nizza Monferrato (4km) in the middle of the Piemontese vineyards. I had a bit of a hesitating feeling when we arrived at the countryhouse, but once you open the entrance door to the house, a cosy, brilliantly decorated world opens up for you.
We were surprised to be welcomed in our own language by Laura, the Flemish speaking summer intern who appeared to live only 5 kms away from where we live back home. Alessandro and Monica are fabulous hosts who will do whatever they can to make your stay un unforgettable one. Suggestions for nice restaurants, sightseeing tips, introductions to sellers of local products (wine houses, don't miss the Amaretti cookies shop in Mombaruzzo!), etc.
We stayed four days in the lovely Stella room. A large bedroom with a comfortable bed, a well-equipped bathroom, a convenient separate shower and a terrace. A bottle of wine, some Amaretti cookies and a fruit basket to welcome you.
What is so special about this B&B is the sublime interior decoration of the house. All rooms have been perfectly decorated by Monica, who is an architect. Every detail is just perfect, every colour well chosen, every piece of furniture seems having been made for this house.
The breakfasts are georgious with devine local products: great cheeses, lovely salume and honey made by the son of the house. One evening we dined in the B&B and Monica created a superb dining experience!
The B&B offers plenty of car parking space, a nice swimming pool and a petanque area.
This is a perfect place to stay if you're in Piemonte. Alessandro and Monica are synomime for divine hospitality. I will no doubt a second to return to this place when we're back in the beautiful region of Piemonte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hospitality in an old farmhouse stood on a hill amidst woods and vineyards. Inside, the family furniture, fabrics and combination of old materials and modern design create unique atmospheres in the communal areas and large en-suite rooms. The garden is perfect for relaxation, with its pool overlooking the vineyard. Breakfast is based on traditional home-made sweet and savoury produce, and the surrounding area is packed with attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Casa Isabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Hotel Vaglio Serra
- Casa Isabella Piedmont, Italy