My fiancé and I visited Portugal in October 2012 and have been meaning to review Pedralva ever since. We spent 3 nights in one of the villas with a big terrace and BBQ.
We found Pedralva to be amazing for the size of space you get, the quality of the villa inside, and the peace & quiet you get from it being quite remote.
If you aren't driving it would be a problem as its a fair drive from anywhere. There's also minimal services on site but the restaurant is good and you can get some basics from a small store. We're pretty self sufficient and bought groceries from Vila do Bispo back to Pedralva, it worked well for us.
We liked the place so much that I proposed to Caroline here. It's a special place, and we'll definitely be back for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than an Hotel, a typical village experience. Alojamento, Turismo de Aldeia, Turismo Activo, Restaurante, Centro de Actividades, Aluguer de Bicicletas, Aluguer de Pranchas, Aulas de Surf, Btt, Caminhada, Mergulho, Trilhos de Btt, Trilhos Caminhada, Observacao de aves, Hikking, Trekking, Tourism Village, Hiking Village, Biking Village, Bike Hotel, Surf Village, Birdwatching Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aldeia da Pedralva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Da Pedralva Tourism Village Hotel Vila Do Bispo
- Aldeia Da Pedralva Portugal/Algarve - Vila Do Bispo