Bed & Breakfast Klein-Holland
Villa Gleichenberg(Bad Gleichenberg)
Wellnesshotel Allmer(Bad Gleichenberg)
Hotel Csejtei(Feldbach)
  • Restaurant
Das Eisenberg(St. Martin an der Raab)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was so lovely you just can't imagine! The Family Wildtham made everything possible for guests to feel welcomed, relaxed and just happy! The rooms are amazing, especially Rosemund, which is on the Top of the house! It has huge terrace with amazing view. The room was absolutely clean, the sheets are lovely and of very high quality, the bath spacious and big and again - clean! The breakfast was delicious! Everything fresh and of big variety! The design of breakfast room is spectacular! We will definitely come back again to this lovely region and this most fabulous hotel! Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Wildtham!

Room Tip: We have stayed in Rosemund! it has one huge bad and one additional bad for a child! Perfect for a couple with 1 or 2 children (because 1 child can easily sleep with you in a big bad. I think it was like 2 meters bright)!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
margriet w, Inhaber at Bed & Breakfast Klein-Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Tatiana,Thanks for the very nice review,it was a pleasure to have you in our home,many greetings to your parents and your lovely daughter Natalia,have a nice days,and we hope to see you again.kindly regards from Herbert and Margriet.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I spent a few days here with my girfriend last August. The rooms are really nice and very clean. In the morning they serve the typical continental style breakfast. The lady who runs the Gaestahaus is very kind and helpful. For dinner, try also the restaurant at Schloss Kapfenstein near by.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
margriet w, Inhaber at Bed & Breakfast Klein-Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you very much, for the nice comment.
am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit at Kapfenstein.
thanks again, have a nice day.
with friendly greetings Margriet Wildtham B&B Klein-Holland.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

As others have said, the story behind the house and the attention to detail are what make this place so amazing. Instead of having a plastic portable bed for our 3 year old like almost every other hotel we stayed in, this room had an entire built in bed with curtains for our child to sleep in along with teddy bears laying on the bed when we arrived. The family, the story, and the countryside all fit together to form an idealistic countryside retreat. To go along with this, there were places nearby where we picked fresh strawberries and we also had a good time talking to the family next door who enjoy making art of all types in their free time. After coming back from dinner, we sat with the owners, talked, and drank wine for a couple of hours along with some of the other guests. They also had a guitar and an organ and we played some songs together which was also a lot of fun. When going to Austria, I have almost always stayed in the mountains and had never been farther East than Schladming. After such a wonderful weekend, I defintely would incourage others to visit this area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was invited to come stay in this peaceful guesthouse and had a wonderful and relaxing time at this residence. I have stayed in quite a few guesthouses in my life, but this is the first of its kind that I encountered: the owners have spent 20 years of their lives on perfecting every detail of the spacious interior. I must say I found the results impressive and a joy to look at! I spend most of my time in the living room to socialize with the other guests. The view around the house is great and can be seen from any window. The bedroom had everything I needed (and more which I didn't use). The owners are very friendly people, I highly recommend a stay in this guesthouse.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2013

When you have a need to step out of the daily rat race, I can recommend a visit to Gästehaus Klein-Holland. I have been there various times, both in summer and in winter and I am fond of the way how this is being managed. There is so much to see in each and every room, that at first instance you think it would be a sin to unpack your suitcase as your content is not matching the environment. When you have passed that thought, you will feel at home quite quickly. Just take your time to see in and around the house what is going on. Do not forget to go downstairs for a visit to the glass museum. Unbelievable what you can do with glass.I wish I was that handy too.

Room Tip: have a look at the tiles of your bathroom, they are made from glass too.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family