Sayward Valley Resort Fisherboy Park
Town Centre Inn(Campbell River)
US$77
Average 3/5
US$141
US$132
Great 4.5/5
The Harbourside Inn(Campbell River)
US$79
US$66
Coast Discovery Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Whiskey Point Resort(Quathiaski Cove)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Sonora Resort(Sonora Island)
TripAdvisor
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Heritage River Inn(Campbell River)
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
April Point Resort & Spa(Quathiaski Cove)
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
    Passage View Motel(Campbell River)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsrv sitesfabulous place to staylaundry facilitiesgreat resorthunting tripvalley resortcampingcarvingskitchenettefishingrvskelseytrailerclosetwashroompetbay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 14 June 2014

Everything was perfect. Very quiet location is 1km off the highway. You can tell these people really care about their Motel. Extremely clean. Spacious sites for RV. Well stock little store in the office. Fishing nearby from the wharf for big salmon. Antique logging equipment to look at just down the road. Our #1 spot to stay between Campbell River & Port McNeil.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 3 March 2014

I'm from Nanaimo and went for a drive up island. I got to Sayward and decided to stay at the Motel and RV place that's just off the highway somewhat.
    I thought the place was very nice. Looks beautiful in the snow. It looks warm and inviting.

The manager and the person at the front counter were very hospitable.

My room with tv and a shower in the bathroom was $60 or $70+tax and a $50 deposit that's returned when you leave. There's a common fridge in the main hall with a microwave.
    I believe if I wanted a kitchenette, it would have been $80 or so plus taxes.

Downstairs they have a decent selection of food and quite a good selection of dvds and blue rays. When I rented some dvds for $4 a piece, I got the dvd player to bring up to my room.

I enjoyed my stay very much. Check out time was 10am for Mon-Sat, and 12pm for Sunday. I was out on Sunday, earlier than 12, but the manager was already up and didn't have a problem. I think the office wasn't open until 12pm on Sunday, but the manager still came out to help me out and return my deposit.

Like I said, I enjoyed my stay. It was very nice, quiet, and peaceful. Perfect for me :) There's no smoking inside which is easy to respect because everything is kept nice and tidy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
    1  Thank Vandhivandhi
    Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way to a fishing lodge at the north of the Island. Our stay coincided with a huge Pacific storm with ferries and airports closed. We were delighted to find the 'refuge' with clean, modern rooms and a very helpful staff. The cabin in whihc we stayed was perfect......highly reccomended
    Side Street

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 29 August 2013

Can't say enough about this place, friendly, great value, clean and a beautiful setting. We rented a "cabin" rather than a room for a $10.00 upgrade charge, well worth it. Located just off the main road on Vancouver Island, food and gas available next door. Also about 4 miles to the water in Kelsey Bay, watched the salmon jump and fishermen getting their limits from the dock. If we return to the Island we will certainly make this a destination stop again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night, motorcycle tenting. It was great and had everything we needed. The campground was friendly with everything from kid's playing to older ones chatting and laughing over a few beers. There's a store on site with anything you might have forgot, WiFi, and clean toilets n showers. If that's not enough, there's a cafe for breakfast and a pub to hang out in for awhile just a 5 minute walk up the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple