The room was great (had a large corner room with balcony). Nice views to mountains, and ver close to all shopping. The lobby is nicely redone. The elevators and hallways look like they are the next to be upgraded.
All in all this is a good hotel for the price if you need to be west of Victoria.
Apparently the on-site restaurant is excellent although i never made it. Be awarer that if your meetings run late there is nothing to eat locally after 9:30. If you're still on EST time then this is dinner time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway offers a great location just off of the Trans Canada Highway, with shopping and recreation nearby. This hotel is near downtown Victoria and Bear Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway
- Four Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel Victoria
- Four Points Victoria Gateway
- Victoria Sheraton
- Victoria Four Points