My Wife and I spent a week here and really enjoyed our stay.The day we got there they were having a classic car show in the back of the hotel which was pretty neat. The location was a bit inconvenient if you don't have a car. Actually, I'd say a car is a must if you choose to stay here and are hoping to see downtown. Located in Langford, It's about 20 minutes outside of downtown Victoria but because of this we were able to get a 40% discount off the normal rate! The location is a bit hidden. We actually got lost on the way there. Also the location is a bit odd as it's behind a Costco. That didn't bother us but I imagine some might be bothered by it. One attraction it is close to is Hatley Castle. The home of Xavier School for the gifted featured in X-Men. Hatley Castle also has a magnificent garden, which I think we enjoyed just as much as Butchart. Back to the hotel, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff was always very helpful. We had an excellent stay and if we are ever back in the Victoria area we'll be back.
The Rewards Traveler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway offers a great location just off of the Trans Canada Highway, with shopping and recreation nearby. This hotel is near downtown Victoria and Bear Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel Victoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway
- Four Points Victoria Gateway
- Victoria Four Points
- Victoria Sheraton