I recently stayed two nights at the Four Points for business and was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the hotel was. My room was spacious and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable. I opted in to receive the $5 off a meal option versus house keeping coming in the following day. I used my $5 off to enjoy a breakfast at the Taphouse Restaurant prior to checking out.
My only minor complaint was that my room was only equipped with a shower ... it was a gorgeous, large shower but my preference is to soak in a hot bath after a long day. Had I known before checking in that there was not a bath in my room, I would have requested one. I had to meet a friend in downtown Victoria right after I checked in or else I would have requested a room with a tub. By the time I got back from downtown, I was too tire to request switching rooms. The shower was nice but I missed my soak ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway offers a great location just off of the Trans Canada Highway, with shopping and recreation nearby. This hotel is near downtown Victoria and Bear Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel Victoria
- 4 Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway
- Four Points Victoria Gateway
- Victoria Four Points
- Victoria Sheraton