“Great Food - Fantastic Service”

Salty's Fish & Chips
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Langford
Cuisines: Seafood
Victoria, Canada
“Great Food - Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We dined here last Tuesday night. It was our first time going out for fish and chips in well over 10 years. We were impressed. The place was crazy busy, but we were able to get a table right away. We both had the 2-piece cod and chips with coleslaw. The batter was light, and wasn't full of grease. The fries were slightly crispy on the outside, and had a great flavour. The coleslaw was pretty good as well. They provided a fairly basic tartar sauce. They didn't provide lemon slices with the meal, although we never asked either. Table was set with ketchup, and both white and malt vinegar. We never eat fried foods and are extremely healthy people, but we quite enjoyed this food and next time we have a craving for fish and chips, this will be the place we go. Staff was crazy busy, but still stayed positive and were more than happy to run and grab extra napkins, tartar sauce, etc. We will recommend Salty's to friends and family.

• Visited March 2014

Langford, Canada
“best fish & chips”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The fish has the best batter nice and light....not heavy and greasy like other places.
The chips are fresh not frozen and it is one of the few place to get sweet potato fries.

• Visited February 2014
Alberta, Canada
“Filled my hankering for fish & chips!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent place & I will definitely eat here again! Food was very fresh, hot & lots of it. My only disappointment was they were out of oysters, which I was really craving - oh well, I guess I'll just have to come back again! :)

Victoria, Canada
“Blah at reasonable price”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

First time at a Salty's. Food was tasteless and boring. May be you get what you pay for here. Fries could have been cooked from frozen, but they said they cut then fresh twice a day

• Visited August 2013
“They turned me away 15 minutes before they close”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The girl behind the counter was rude then she told me she was closing right away
I can tell time and it was 15 minutes before they close and the was 8 pele in there eating area

• Visited August 2013