“Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nandos makes such a unique tasting chicken..we loved it and look forward to going back again. Be prepared to lick your fingers..it's that good :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“Best chicken in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great tasty chicken and very nice friendly service. Nando's as good it can and should be. I do not like spicy so I stick to the lemon chicken that allows to taste the bird at its best.

Visited December 2013
Metchosin, Canada
“What's the Big Deal?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Finding myself out by Nando's with no particular dinner plans, I thought I would try it. I had heard my people go on about how great their food is so... I thought they were an Indian restaurant and was a bit surprised to see they weren't and their meagre offerings. I mean really; all they have is chicken with a few boring side dishes. (Though the lunch menu looks a bit more exciting; at least there are some different kinds of chicken sandwiches.) A bit stunned at the lack of choice,I took a minute and finally chose the 1/2 chicken with hot peri-peri sauce, rice and veg. Nothing wrong with the chicken. Pretty small 1/2 chicken but I didn't really want any more anyway. The rice was very good. The vegetables was a minimal amount limp zucchini slices and limp green pepper chunks- pretty bad. I was offered "hot sauce" to go with the chicken, which I used. Even with the extra sauce, the chicken was not hot. The sauce has a good flavour, but it's not particularly hot or distinctly flavoured. Overall, the food was mediocre at best. If I were at the restaurant and it was lunch time, I might try one of their sandwiches, but otherwise I won't be back.

• Visited December 2013