We booked one night here to break up the long return journey from Norfolk and only wish we could have stayed longer. Although there is no private car park we had no problem parking our car on the road outside the pub. Our room was large and spacious with doors that opened out onto a large balcony with a table and chairs where we could sit and enjoy a nice cup of tea. The pub itself is beautifully decorated and we stayed up late chatting to Annette and Phil who really are the perfect hosts and so friendly. The bed is very comfortable and after a good night's sleep we were given a lovely well cooked full english breakfast before having to say a sad farewell to Annette and Phil who were so friendly we felt as if we had known them for years. The location of the pub is also ideal as it is only a couple of minutes stroll to the minster and also to the shops and market and Phil was telling us that he is going to be arranging trips for the Southwell races where you will stay at the hotel and he will provide tickets and also transport to and from the racecourse and this is something we would very much like to do in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened and under new management, The Bramley Apple is a beautiful recently refurbished traditional pub in the heart of historic Southwell, serving the local community with a fantastic selection of Springhead beers and guest ales from other top breweries from across the UK, as well as real ciders, fine wines, and a few of the usual favourites. We also have four lovely B&B rooms available, all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Bramley Apple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bramley Apple Hotel Southwell
- The Bramley Apple Inn Southwell, Nottinghamshire