We stayed one night in room 3. The bed was ok, not the comfiest ever, but that would be the only very minor down side. The staff were all really helpful, friendly, cheerful and went way beyond good customer service to make our stay exactly what we needed. The food is great (cereal and full cooked breakfast are included and available till 10pm) the checkout time was really flexible so we could enjoy the area for longer, and anything we needed was done quickly and with a smile.
Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened and under new management, The Bramley Apple is a beautiful recently refurbished traditional pub in the heart of historic Southwell, serving the local community with a fantastic selection of Springhead beers and guest ales from other top breweries from across the UK, as well as real ciders, fine wines, and a few of the usual favourites. We also have four lovely B&B rooms available, all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Bramley Apple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bramley Apple Hotel Southwell
- The Bramley Apple Inn Southwell, Nottinghamshire