My wife and I stayed one night here 21/07/13 after going to a wedding at nearby hotel. Cherrie and Jim the owners could not have been more helpful in accommodating our late arrival and Jim even ran me back to the hotel in the morning to collect my car after cooking a great breakfast.
I am so sorry to hear about their misfortune. They are a genuine young couple trying to build a business and I am sure that refund problems have been unintentional. I hope they get back on their feet and are given another chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened and under new management, The Bramley Apple is a beautiful recently refurbished traditional pub in the heart of historic Southwell, serving the local community with a fantastic selection of Springhead beers and guest ales from other top breweries from across the UK, as well as real ciders, fine wines, and a few of the usual favourites. We also have four lovely B&B rooms available, all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Bramley Apple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bramley Apple Hotel Southwell
- The Bramley Apple Inn Southwell, Nottinghamshire