“Great birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Me and my girlfriend had a lovely dinner here on my birthday in April. As it was getting really late by the time we could go out, our options on where to eat got quite limited, I decided to do some research and I fancied this place the most. Unfortunately I grossly underestimated how close it was though, so we had to take a taxi ride worth about £12 from the town center. Anyhow the staff didn't seem too unfriendly that we were late by like 15 minutes even this late. All the starters and mains we've had were gorgeous and the portions were massive, excellent value. We also had a bottle of champagne between the two of us due to celebrating. We were also treated to complimentary ice cream in the end which was really nice of them. The bill didn't come out too high either, so I definitely would recommend it to anyone, it was one of the best Indian food we've had.

1  Thank Gabor M

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

After reading other reviews decided to give it a try and was not disappointed OMG you really can taste every herb n spice without it blowing your mouth out. So tasty and prompt staff and friendly would definitely come back again when we visit Birmingham again...

Only downside is they don't deliver to SHEFFIELD LOL!!

Thanks again.........

1  Thank Nicjb75
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to b26 yesterday the food was lovely and well presented the service was excellent And decor has a modern look but a welcoming atmosphere. Looking forward to visiting again.

2  Thank Lance P
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This restaurant is spotlessly clean, has a wide variety of dishes on the menu all of which are beautifully presented with generous portion sizes at great value for money!
Monday evenings are 'all you can eat' buffet nights with a massive range of curries on offer at a great price, the a la carte menu is still available too and there's loads of choice for dessert too!
Great food, fantastic service with a friendly smile and nothing's too much trouble either!
Try it am sure you'll return just like we have!

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited yesterday. new starter spicy desi wrap - really good.
I like balti's - traditional on selection plus SPICY Chicken Tikka Masala Balti.
Expecting something different, a spicy balti with flavouring from CTM.
First delivery returned 5 pieces of chicken! 2nd had 8! I tried - chicken was great but the SPICY Chicken Tikka Masala Balti can be translated into TOMATO SOUP.
I returned a second time and scavenged from around the table... Waiters couldn't explain why this dish was described as a Balti?
Next surprise, a complementary take-away so I can eat next day... Unfortunately it was Tomato Soup and Chicken AGAIN, How can B26 be so arrogant and insensitive to it's customers?

5  Thank Keith H