My wife and I stayed in this hotel for two nights from Friday to Monday. The location in the city centre of Bergen was perfect, the service provided by the staff was great, but the quality of the room was very average. There was little room to manoeuvre and it was stifling hot. The beds were OK, but the heat made that we had little sleep. The one window opened just a notch and the table-top ventilator brought little relief.
I should not forget to mention that the bikes we rented at the hotel were of good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers elegant rooms, an a-la-carte restaurant and a cozy brasserie in the center of the charming village of Bergen. The hotel has a patio and beautiful garden. Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke lies in the center of historical village, only 5 kilometers from the beaches and dunes of the North Sea. Besides that cities like Alkmaar, Amsterdam and Haarlem are also close by. In the morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Or would you like a lunch or a fabulous dinner? Hotel-Restaurant Marijke's brasserie and restaurant offers these and more. And for a drink you can go to the friendly brasserie or convivial bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bergen Aan Zee
- Bergen Aan Zee Best Western
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke Bergen, The Netherlands - North Holland