My husband and I stayed 2 nights in Borgo Sant' Angelo last week. We had a great time there !
- 1.The boss, Eleonora and her husband are very nice. She gave us a lot of information on the restaurants ( they even made the reservations for us ) and the sightseeings.
2. location - in the centre of the old town, a short walk to the free covered carpark, walking distance to the shops, restaurant, supermarket etc., around 40 mins drive to the " Frassasi " cave which is stunning !
3. room - pretty big with a 4 poster comfortable bed ( pretty romantic ) and a mini stocked fridge, very clean...
4. breakfast - very good with good coffee, cold cut, pastries, cereals......
5. price - very good
NEGATIVE : NONE
Thank you very much Eleonora, your husband and your team ! We will be back !
If you are looking for a nice B&B, trust me, book " BORGO SANT' ANGELO " !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Borgo Sant'Angelo - Albergo Diffuso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.