We stayed for two weeks at Hotel Vardis Olive Garden in Asproulianos, near Georgioupolis. Highly recommended! We had a great time: the rooms, the service, the swimmingpool and the restaurant with local ,homemade food are super and so is the hospitality: thank you Sophia. We strongly advise to rent a car during your stay to do some splendid trips sites and to reach the better beaches. Pelekanos Beach along the main road, just 3 km. to the east of the hotel is perfect, tranquil and easy going: thank you Janos and Vaso.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within an organic olive garden of 22000 square meters, offers its guests great moments of peace and nature. Its privileged location between the historic cities of Rethymno (17km) and Chania (43km, international airport), allows visitors to explore the island. Enjoy the longest sandy beach of Crete (1km) and relax by the unique ecosystem of Kournas lake (4km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vardis Olive Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vardis Hotel Georgioupolis
- Vardis Olive Garden Crete/Georgioupolis