We spent four weeks, and I found all enthusiastic comments justified.So actually, there's nothing more to add. Be aware that either a car or a bicycle is extremely useful, both can be rented for a reasonable price in Georgioupolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within an organic olive garden of 22000 square meters, offers its guests great moments of peace and nature. Its privileged location between the historic cities of Rethymno (17km) and Chania (43km, international airport), allows visitors to explore the island. Enjoy the longest sandy beach of Crete (1km) and relax by the unique ecosystem of Kournas lake (4km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vardis Olive Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vardis Hotel Georgioupolis
- Vardis Olive Garden Crete/Georgioupolis