My wife and I stayed at the Corissia Princess two years ago and had a wonderful time there. Not only is the hotel and its staff excellent but Georgiopolis is a fabulous place to stay - and a lot cheaper than St Lucia where we stayed all inclusive six weeks earlier this year. The hotel really makes an effort to listen and make changes to suit what their guests want. Two years ago I commented that the beds were hard. It was explained this time that in Greece hard mattresses are considered to be the best but they have changed them all for medium because guests did not like them hard. Very comfortable now! The food is still excellent with a terrific range to suit all tastes and nationalities. We were the only English staying in the Princess all the other guests being German (and probably Austrian) and plenty of Scandinavians. Everybody was very civilized. To update my last review; sadly, the pelican is no longer at the harbour. Apparently, people fed him ice cream and beer and he was unwell as a result (not surprisingly) so he is now in a sanctuary. I recommend the pedalo, (€10 for 1 hour and 20 minutes), which you take up the river from the harbour. We saw turtles basking, fish, a frog and were escorted by a beautiful duck for part of the way and a goose.
Once again, a most enjoyable stay made possible by excellent friendly staff and great food and drink. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corissia Princess is a modern and functionally advanced 4 star hotel. It is set 10 meters from the flawless sandy beach of Georgioupoli. This hotel complex has been operating since June 2006, but has already become one of the most popular hotels in the area! Once entering the focal building the reception with the stylish waiting room prevails, furthermore a veranda with panoramic view to the sea and a swimming-pool circled with lawn in addition with an abundance of selective local flowers are provided. Once setting your eyes on the hotel you will be captivated by the dominant outdoor elevator, constructed entirely with glass. We offer breakfast and dinner in buffet form (halfboard). The buffet takes place in the restaurant in the Corissia Park, just a few meters from the sea and includes both cold and warm dishes alternating daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Corissia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corissia Princess Georgioupolis
- Corissia Princess Hotel Georgioupolis
- Corissia Princess Hotel Crete/Georgioupolis