Me and my partner stayed at this hotel 6th -13th July 2012. We arrived at night time and check in took 10 minutes maximum. The reception was extremely helpful and welcoming. The complex is huge and finding your room is a bit of a pain especially at night as it is quite dimly lit. Once we did find our room our suitcases were waiting for us. We did notice a huge amount of mosquitos (we were ground floor) - We went straight back to reception and was given a first floor room and a jungle formula plug in (at no cost). The rooms are very clean and were cleaned every day. Our bed was huge and lovely to sleep in. The pools and complex are huge and noticed there was somebody cleaning the pool area every monring. It was spotless. Always spare sunbeds available. Amazing views and great weather (not too hot) The food was pretty average and after a week we were ready for a change but nothing terrible about it just bog standard all inclusive. There was quite often a 10-15 minute wait at the bar especially at night. It was never 3 deep but the waiters did take their time. We personally liked the fact that there were all inclusive drinks and option to buy branded drinks (cheap as chips anyway). We were fed up of the flies however this should not take away the fact that overall this hotel is a beautiful relexing place and la palma itself is quite, unspoilt with some amazing views. We would return for a relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star hotel with its gigantic pool area is located in the sunny south-west of La Palma. Above the sea surrounded by banana plantations, the La Palma & Teneguia Princess is a paradise for those seeking tranquility. The layout of the resort resembles a small canarian village. 625 rooms are spread over several buildings, nestled within tropical gardens. Most of the rooms provide amazing sea or garden or pool views. Hotel guests may choose between 11 outdoor pools - including a pool with an artificial beach, a kids pool and an adults-only pool in the nudist area. Relaxation also plays a very important role at the La Palma & Teneguía Princess. Its SPA Aqua Princess offers on 700 m2 a jacuzzi, saunas, vichy showers and hydro-waterbeds. At a total of 5 restaurants (one of them opened seasonally), guests can enjoy hot and cold dishes from the buffet, themed evenings, à la carte meals, snacks or a tasting menu. To burn off those extra calories guests can play tennis, mini golf, use the gym or participate in the sports programme of the animation team. Romantic evenings are included: The La Palma & Teneguía Princess is perfect for sunset lovers and passionate stargazers. It's for a good reason the Isla Bonita has been chosen the world's first ,,Starlight Reserve". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Palma Princess And Teneguia Princess
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Hotel Fuencaliente De La Palma
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Fuencaliente De La Palma