“Beach”
Review of Golden Beach

Golden Beach
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Moraitika
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Beach lovely beds always available clean and near bar lots of space but lots children. Lots of activities water sports

1  Thank Nina B

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Unless you are a blonde female that the host can oogle then I wouldn't bother going here. He rudely shoved me aside when I entered the venue in order to greet the "sexy blonde" females behind me, obviously my money was not as important as theirs.

5  Thank Whackingbeatle
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Lots of places to eat, sunbeds to relax. Very clean and sandy beach.People very friendly. Good night life.

1  Thank Lyn C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We visited this bar 3 times while we were in Moraitika and I can say that they know how to earn their money. The party starts at 21:30 every night. They offer Elvis night, Greek night, Traditional night etc... All the time you can dance with your partner and you can enjoy the music form the 50-60-70's. The prices are average. I know only that one bottle of Heineken is 3 euros. They also offer great cocktails and they also are not expensive. The atmosphere is relaxed and romantic. I recommend this place to all. Have fun!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

too stony for me,but nice and safe for the kids goes out for ages before it gets deep.Plenty of cafe type plsaces along the beach

1  Thank benny41