“Free entertainment”
Review of Golden Beach

Golden Beach
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Moraitika
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Efficient staff/ reasonably good entertainment but free/Competitive prices.
Nit picking if I criticised it and I was on holiday

Reviewed 1 July 2014

There is a wide variety of live entertainment on at the Golden Beach including a Greek Night and the Elvis night, which we particularly enjoyed. The venue does get very busy so getting there early is essential if you want a good seat - or a seat at all and the drinks were a little pricey. Entertainment was good though - worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

this place seems to be the only entertainment venue in the area and have something on every night. tuesday and friday are elvis night whilst the rest of the week there is dancing lovely cocktails

1  Thank YorkshireBadger
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Beach lovely beds always available clean and near bar lots of space but lots children. Lots of activities water sports

1  Thank Nina B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Unless you are a blonde female that the host can oogle then I wouldn't bother going here. He rudely shoved me aside when I entered the venue in order to greet the "sexy blonde" females behind me, obviously my money was not as important as theirs.

5  Thank Whackingbeatle