Well, I went there only a few weeks with my family, consisting of a brother(18) mum, grandad and nanny. We stayed for 6nights and it was mine and my brothers first time abroad! To start with me and my brother are very fussy eaters but the food they had, had so much choice and selection that we didn't go hungry. Some food could be improved on and maybe the breakfast cold be improved on by more variety. Lunch and dinners had so much choose to choice from. The pool area was relaxing, and so much fun! Sometimes it was grounded but me and my brother always found a spot in the sun!! A view people, working at the restaurant, were absolutely loving and really looked after you were as some of the people were rude and disrespectful, episcally to two of my friends who I met on holiday. Plus I met to lovely people on holiday and made to brilliant friends out of them:-)... I reckon this has been my favourite holiday ever but I would bring quite a lot of cash as in the day there was nothing to do except sunbath and a lot of activities outside of the restaurant cost a bit.. But overall the hotel was define and relaxing. The only big improvement they need to make is the entertainment as it was shocking and as a dancer and performer myself, I couldn't bare to watch it, 5 people mining to classic songs whilst only one of the girls could actually dance. But the cleaning was brilliant and room service etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Messonghi Beach Hotel is a superb holiday resort situated between the villages of Moraitika and Messonghi on the east coast of Corfu. The hotel complex is situated in beautiful grounds with well-kept gardens, where respect for the environment and the happiness of its guests combine with every kind of comfort to make their stay unforgettable. The hotel's rooms and bungalows are tastefully furnished, with en-suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Every room opens out onto a balcony or terrace. There are two spacious restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style. Guests can also request lunch packets. After a day in the sea under the sun, the on-site bars are an oasis to relax in with a drink and to listen to your favourite music. Guests have use of three outdoor pools (2 adult pools and 1 Mini Aquapark), with an extra 2 paddling pools next to the adult pools. Pools are surrounded by free sun beds and there is a playground for the younger guests. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the hotel's wide variety of sports facilities, including football, tennis, cricket, beach volley, petanque courts and table tennis. With its superb position and ideal facilities for families, this holiday village is no doubt one of the most popular hotels in Corfu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Messonghi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Messonghi Beach Hotel Moraitika
- Hotel Messonghi Beach
- Messonghi Beach Resort Corfu/Moraitika