ist time here and i was unable fault the place food very good also drink this 3 star complex i have been in some 4 star no ware near what the messonghi had to offer ( sol pelicanos get your act together in benidorm )
like everywhere there is a few negatives you have to pay 3 euros a day for the water slides and also sunbeds on the beach.
i met some of the worst mannered people russians top followed close by the germans and even the french thought they we a cut above us they tried to bully us see how i say tried they got no change from me when they tried to push in the que these were very ignorant people but it would not stop me going near them again hope you find this review helpful
the elvis bar along the beach good entertainment but comes with a very hefty price tag 5 euros for a small bottle of strongbow which costs £1.70 here at home be warned you will leave with empty pockets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Messonghi Beach Hotel is a superb holiday resort situated between the villages of Moraitika and Messonghi on the east coast of Corfu. The hotel complex is situated in beautiful grounds with well-kept gardens, where respect for the environment and the happiness of its guests combine with every kind of comfort to make their stay unforgettable. The hotel's rooms and bungalows are tastefully furnished, with en-suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Every room opens out onto a balcony or terrace. There are two spacious restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style. Guests can also request lunch packets. After a day in the sea under the sun, the on-site bars are an oasis to relax in with a drink and to listen to your favourite music. Guests have use of three outdoor pools (2 adult pools and 1 Mini Aquapark), with an extra 2 paddling pools next to the adult pools. Pools are surrounded by free sun beds and there is a playground for the younger guests. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the hotel's wide variety of sports facilities, including football, tennis, cricket, beach volley, petanque courts and table tennis. With its superb position and ideal facilities for families, this holiday village is no doubt one of the most popular hotels in Corfu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Messonghi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Messonghi Beach Hotel Moraitika
- Hotel Messonghi Beach
- Messonghi Beach Resort Corfu/Moraitika