After booking well in advance we found out 24 hours before we flew that the hotel was overbooked - the tour operator completed blamed the hotel for been greedy and making sure they would be full. We actually paid a visit to this hotel, after been relocated, and was relieved we never went. The place looked dirty and unkept, the kids pool had grass growing from the water features and we saw dogs running around the place.
When we got to our 'new' hotel the holiday rep even slagged the place off for not been very good and out of the way
Don't get let down by the rip off management - book somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** THE HOTEL HAS BEEN TAKE OVER BY LABRANDA HOTELS AND RESORTS AND WILL RE-OPEN ON APRIL 2017. ALL REVIEWS UNTILL THEN ARE RELATED TO PREVIOUS OWNERSHIP *** LABRANDA Kiotari Bay is perfectly located between the bustling villages of Lardos and Kiotari, at the south coast of Rhodes, on the beautiful Kiotari Beach. With various dining options, ample sports facilities, amenities and four swimming pools the resort offers guests superb, fun-filled holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotel.de, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Labranda Kiotari Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraluna Kiotari Bay Hotel Kiotari
- Miraluna Hotel Kiotari
- Labranda Kiotari Bay Rhodes