We have only just returned back to the UK after staying at Mitsis Rodos Village for a week All inclusive. We had an amazing holiday and would definately consider going back, maybe for a little longer next time like 10days to 2weeks.
The hotel was spotless and room service and cleaning was done everyday. Two good sized swimming pools. One at the bottom and one at the top of the resort. The Main restaurant offered a large selection of food all of which was delicious And were Spoilt for choice. Was a shame however not to have any greek food available with being on a greek island? The Italian restaurant next to the top pool is defiantely worth a visit, but make sure you book early the day before because it soon becomes fully booked. There were quite a lot of steps on the resort with it being built on a hill side but this is mentioned on the hotel description. Rooms were a good size with a balcony and all the hotel room essentials. The only thing we would have changed with the rooms is that when you removed the key all the power was switched off from the room, so it would have been nice to be able to keep the air-con on during the day so that the room was cool rather than hot after a day out, and the same with the fridge. The Resort mainly the rooms will need to be refurbished in the future to bring it up to date. All staff at the resort were really friendly, helpul and hard working. For the whole week we were there, we were greeted with smiley faces from all staff that were more than happy to help. Andreas our Holiday rep was really great and helpful with any qustions or trips we wanted to book on to. The water Park was a great and fun day out. It does take about an 1hr to get too but there is a free bus which picks up outside the resort and takes you straight to the door step. There are other great trips too!
The Animation team at the hotel were All really friendly and worked hard to keep everybody entertained. Even though we had no Kids with us on our Holiday the Animation team were brilliant with them. Keeping them entertained during the day at either the beach or the pools, with water polo, volley ball, making water bombs etc. And at the evening they did a kiddies disco, followed by an entertainment show for everyone. Some of the shows were really good such as the comedy night and the cabaret night.
The Beach was not far from the hotel at all and With it still being quite early in the holiday season there were plenty of sun loungers available at the beach, and the Beach bar was great for a very much needed freshing drink or water melon! Plenty of Water sports were available such as banana boat, wake boarding and jet skiis.
near by places that are worth a visit are Shimbas bar which leads onto the beach, and also another bar and restaurant across the road from Shimbas if you fancy a change. We were a bit gutted we'd found them towards the end of the week as we would definately gone in sooner. Also to the right of the resort along the main road there are some tourist shops, a couple of bars, a guffa fish spa - which is def worth a visit as your feet totally feel refreshed afterwards.
A great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RODOS VILLAGE BEACH HOTEL, a great sea view, premium service five-star hotel in Rhodes, is an architectural masterpiece, built with impressive color combinations inspired by the old town of Rhodes. The hotel that is only 200 meters from Kiotari and 12 km from the picturesque Lindos is promising a warm homey hospitality. It offers 408 rooms providing all the comforts of a five-star hotel. Most of the rooms are situated in the main building, overlooking the magnificent gardens and the sea, while 140 rooms were completely refurbished to welcome you in 2017. Three fresh water swimming pools, one with waterfalls, an indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, a beach volley court, a bridge room, table tennis, a gym with sauna and Jacuzzi, a multilingual animation team, offering a daylong entertainment program and a variety of infrastructures compose an unparallel holiday scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Kiotari
- Hotel Mitsis Rhodos Village
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel Rhodes/Kiotari