Just come back from two sun kissed weeks.
First ever posting on Trip Advisor however have been to many Holiday Villages.
Q-why do people who have clearly travelled before expect the standards of the Ritz , food quality of Michelin Star Restaurant and all for a bargain basement price....... Oh yes and middle of an economic meltdown!!!!
Food- absolutely fine. If you stay for two weeks going to same restaurant every night, guess what it will start to look the same. Try going to your local restaurant every night for a week/ two weeks see what happens! I have two hungry children ( 14&10) and they scoffed the lot. Me and the missus were also not starved.
It is an idea to book the Italian to mix it up a bit.
Rooms - we were overlooking main pool and a bit worried beforehand about size of rooms. Two kids as I said and there was plenty of room and lots of room for clothes. We initially wanted 1 bed apartment however it is not needed based on the size and space of standard room.
Air con - worked solidly for two whole weeks ....!
Animation team- SUPERB. Rio is really funny, Willy was fabulous and multi talented and the whole team worked very hard to make the stay enjoyable.
Sun beds- if you want one in a specific spot get up and bag it.... Simple and largely no different to anywhere else.
Cleanliness - the girls worked tirelessly round the clock and the place was clean.
All in all we would go back and if your slithering relax it will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RODOS VILLAGE BEACH HOTEL, a great sea view, premium service five-star hotel in Rhodes, is an architectural masterpiece, built with impressive color combinations inspired by the old town of Rhodes. The hotel that is only 200 meters from Kiotari and 12 km from the picturesque Lindos is promising a warm homey hospitality. It offers 408 rooms providing all the comforts of a five-star hotel. Most of the rooms are situated in the main building, overlooking the magnificent gardens and the sea, while 140 rooms were completely refurbished to welcome you in 2017. Three fresh water swimming pools, one with waterfalls, an indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, a beach volley court, a bridge room, table tennis, a gym with sauna and Jacuzzi, a multilingual animation team, offering a daylong entertainment program and a variety of infrastructures compose an unparallel holiday scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Kiotari
- Hotel Mitsis Rhodos Village
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel Rhodes/Kiotari