We have returned from a great family holiday where the customer service before we even went was fantastic. We had a family sea view room which was adequate and positioned perfectly next to the pool with slides, the entertainment staff are brilliant and our children loved joining in during the day and evening. However, if I'm honest I expected a little more from a 5 star hotel certain areas certainly need a revamp the toilets next to the entertainments stage are disgusting. We also found it strange in an all inclusive that there is no bar near the stage at night until approx 10pm. The food is ok but not 5 star, the Italian restaurant downstairs was an improvement but we found we had to clear our own table a number of times in the main restaurant before we could sit down and the floor was a mess - I guess just not enough staff. I would love to see the hotel improve on these things as it has huge potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only Lindos Imperial Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Imperial Hotel Kiotari
- Iberostar Hotel Lindos Imperial
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes/Kiotari