We have been holidaying in Greece for over 20 years, but this was our first to Rhodes. Initial impressions on arrival were fantastic. The reception area / lobby is amazing, and the guy on desk was helpful even at 3am. It would have been nice to have had cold water / snack in room on arrival. We had a nice seaview above the relax pool. The general hotel and grounds cleanliness is excellent with the hotel being quite pretty. Our room was a bit worn with broken bath panel, and most shower water running down hose. The bed was like Really ! hard. The relax pool was unfortunately spoilt by unruly children fighting with their flotation aids. The barman in relax bar is a credit to the hotel. Most staff are friendly, including Polish trainee at poolbar, and i think Suzanne, a trainee restaurant waitress. It is a shame you cant have self service water dispensers as we have been used to these or help yourself bottles of water. Queing for a plastic cup of water is annoying. An area after 12pm for water and making tea, perhaps toast would be nice. Food was varied and tasty, but along with ours, heard other complaints about the luke warm food. Hot water was also sometimes warm. The one and only hot water dispenser was in the wrong place as you had to walk through the running kids with water. Ice cream girl was also in wrong place as the kids blocked doorway. (ps i do like kids) It took us 4 days to realise we had been missing out on the fantastic hidden desserts, but soon made up for lost time. Never really had a problem with waiting for a table and they were cleared reasonably quickly. We didnt use the animation team or watch shows so cant comment on these. The spa area was ok to use for our late flight, but changing area flooded by the blocked showers. Also no sockets for ladies hairdryers. Worst part of the holiday was having to use the toilets at Rhodes airport which are absolutety disgusting. These are bad enough to put people off from going to Rhodes. Not just dirty but obviously been broken for a long time. If these few things were sorted i think the hotel has 5 star potential. Would only give the room 3 stars at the moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only Lindos Imperial Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Imperial Hotel Kiotari
- Iberostar Hotel Lindos Imperial
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes/Kiotari