The hotel itself is very nice, nice pools, nice food. We really enjoyed the restaurant close to the beach - second half of our stay, we had our lunch only there.
The reason why I add only 3 points is, that some staff is very focused to please guests from Russian speaking countries (I was not able to even get a coffee for breakfast the last day of our stay while people on next table seemed to have their private waiter). Listening to Russian songs in the swimming pool area was way to much for me....
There was paid WiFi in the lobby, which was very expensive - if I remember correctly it was 10 euro per day.
I would therefore not go there again, which is a shame, as the hotel is very nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only Lindos Imperial Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Imperial Hotel Kiotari
- Iberostar Hotel Lindos Imperial
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes/Kiotari