“The best hotel in Greece for us”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Kiotari
Prague, Czech Republic
“The best hotel in Greece for us”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The hotel is equivalent to five stars.

Design of rooms and public areas is very nice, clean everywhere, including our private pool. Maybe small complaint - we would appreciate better separated bathroom (or toilet), maybe it would take a closer door, not glass. We like privacy and this solution is a little uncomfortable and embarrassing. And definitely not romantic ;-) But on the other hand, I understand the idea of open and modern space...

Restaurant corresponds to five stars again. I loved your breakfast! Great selection, excellent presentation (not big heaps as everywhere) and quality of the food was continually checked, food always refilled. My husband does not like the hotel's breakfast in general, but in Boutique 5 he was enthusiastic, and he liked the omelette and caviar. And there was very pleasant chillout music for breakfast on the terrace.

For dinner, you need a reservation, which is understandable.
The dinner, it was a fairy tale. This was prime gastronomy. There was excellent and professional service, we enjoyed the chat with nice Czech girls :-) and the food was excellent every single evening. I recommend amazing lamb (so soft and delicious!) and other traditional Greek dishes as Eggplant Paste for example. Selection of sparkling wines and Champagne was fine. I understand that the hotel wants to offer mainly Greek wine, but we would appreciate French and Italian red wine selection.

I like very much the "adults only" policy, the hotel is a wonderful oasis of calm, and really keep it.

The gym is tiny, comfortable maximally for two people, but it was empty very often.

I liked the hotel beach, even at full occupancy there were free sunbeds. Sea at these days was beautiful, the water was clear and warm exactly for me :-) hmmmm :-)

I would like to thank the nice staff at the front desk and guest service once again for their willingness and helpfulness.

I recommend Hotel Boutique 5, it was a romantic and unforgettable holiday, we enjoyed it very much and we recharged the baterries.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you very much for staying with us here in Boutique 5 Hotel!

We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us!

We are delighted to read that you liked our hotel in general, the dining experience, the service and the adults only policy. Thank you for your nice comments about the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel.

Thank you for your suggestions as well. We always take into consideration our guests views so that we improve our services!

We feel honoured that we made your holidays memorable and we hope we will have the chance to welcome you once again in the future.

Best regards,

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2014

What you see in the brochures is what you get! wonderful, chic, modern 5 star excellence. The staff are really interested in giving you the best experience possible. Nothing is to small to help you enjoy your stay. The reception staff are so helpful and attentive to your every need. The bar staff so professional, Antony mixes a mean cocktail. All the cleaning staff work so hard to maintain your comfort. We had a great holiday, one to remember and will definitely return in the future. Thank you Boutique 5.

Room Tip: Ask for room 326 this is on the end of the block and catches the last of the sun in the evening. Gre...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words; we are thrilled that we have created such and experience to you and look forward to welcoming you back in the future,

Boutique 5 Hotel & SPA
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic hotel with the best staff. They were so helpful, so service minded. Wow, they made me feel like a queen.
The customers are impotent. The service was magnificent! I would for sure go back here one beautiful day!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Lovingtheworld2014
Dearest Guest,

thank you so much for this beautiful review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Boutique 5. Thank you for your great comments about our staff and service!

We are very much looking forward to welcome you once again and offer you such memorable holidays.

Best regards,

Boutique 5 Hotel Team
santhià
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was our 2 time at Boutique 5 and, as sometimes happens ,the second experience may not be as nice as the first .
This was not our case. We can say that this year experience was even better. That’s why I ‘ve decided to review it again : to confirm my first very good impression.

We arrived very late at night –because our flight was delayed - but notwithstanding the time we were welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine .

Room
We booked a deluxe double room and we were given room 314 – second floor –exactly the same type of room we had the previous year -312- . We like this kind of room because it is very big with 2 separate areas - a sitting room - and a bedroom (each area has even its own TV )and a nice terrace with comfortable modern chairs and a small table.
The bathroom has a walk in rainshower with a door that once opened separates the bathroom from the water closet . We were glad to find the same bathing products of last year - shower gel, conditioner and body cream- that we find of good quality-constantly provided during the double cleaning by the house keepers .
The room- modern style- is well soundproofed so that you can relax and sleep very comfortably also thanks to a big bed .
There is quite a large wardrobe (with an ironing board and an iron inside ) lots of drawers to put your clothes .
A coffee machine with coffee pods and a well stocked fridge are also available in the room.

Welcoming:
What impressed us was the warm welcome back we received from all the staff : Rodhanti was so kind and we really want to thank her for all she did for us –
Martina , one of the girl at the restaurant seemed so happy to see us that we were… moved : she was no longer a trainee as last year but a waitress : well done Martina!! Other waiters whose name I forgot ( sorry for that) remembered us and, unbelievable, even a few ladies from the house keeping welcomed us back !
And it was nice to meet Adriana - the hotel manager -after the exchanging mails we had to find a room available .
There were new staff girls boys and , like the barman , but I must say that I found the same warm and friendly atmosphere that impressed us last year: all the staff although very professional is always smiling and have a very kind attitude !
Every day we had nice surprises in the room : a bottle of wine, some fresh fruit, an appetizer : these little things are details that make you feel cared!
The last day , as our flight was late in the evening we were offered ,free of charge, another room – this time with a pool - so to enjoy the whole day. We are really grateful for that !

Cleanliness:
It is another remarkable aspect of this hotel :not only the rooms and the bathroom are cleaned up twice a day , but also the communal areas are immaculate : the swimming pool , the small gardens , the bar and restaurant areas.

Beach .
in my opinion the beach is another highlight of this hotel, because it has just 3 rows of beach umbrellas with very comfortable deckchairs with mattresses: it is very quiet ( also thanks to the “adults only” formula) and very far from the bustle of the other crowded beaches in Rhodes. Here there is no noise even when all the deckchairs are taken. On the right and left of the private beach there are unspoiled stretches of pebbles and sand. It is better to bring “ sea shoes” because it makes easier walking on the beach .
And then the sea: absolutely clear water !
This year there have been a few improvements such as the beach towels available from 10 a.m. directly on the beach and a cold perfumed soaked towel to cool you in the heat of the afternoon : nice idea!!
the fact the there isn’t a beach bar may be uncomfortable but only for the beach boy who has to run up and down all day : Actually he will bring you anything you want.

SPA:
Very clean and with a lot of proposals .Chara is so kind and helpful to suggest the best products or treatments.

Rstaurant:
This was one of our “ worries” : when we booked we hoped that the chef was the same of last year because we found the food great .
So we were very happy to see that he still was there .
As we skip lunch we love having a rich breakfast and here breakfast is really great: the variety of healthy food , the quality, the presentation and the service are excellent.

This year we tried a few tavernas for the evening meals – Mourella just a few minutes from the Hotel and Nicholas in Askiilipio which we found quite good and good value for money.
Dining at Boutique five is quite expensive but undoubtedly it is another thing : dishes are more international and refined ( the pork stuffed with mushrooms with rice an truffles is fantastic) but you can have twice a week a Greek menu which I found delicious ( especially the pot of fishes).

Following Rodanthi advice we rented a car and visited a few interesting places : Askilipio with an interesting church and museum , the amazing Skiadi monastery where a monk offered us a cup of coffee and home made bread -just cooked- and Monolithos with an interesting church and breathtaking views of the coast

We do hope we can come again third time .......

Anna and Francesco from Italy

Room Tip: second and third floor rooms are best for sea view
2 Thank santhianna
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Anna and Francesco,

Firstly it was great having you back, we would like to inform you that all the employees from all the departments of the hotel were very pleased to read your comments and would like to send their warmest regards.
It is always very rewarding for us to read that a guest returned back and had an even better experience than the previous one as we always do our best to improve and provide the best holiday experience there is.
More particularly we are happy that you enjoyed your suite, our gastronomy, the welcome experience, our spa facilities and service, the beach and that our information regarding the activities you can do in the location proved to be correct.
Above all we are delighted that our people made you feel like home,

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future,

Best Regards,
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa.
Central Norway, Norway
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at Boutique 5 for 2 weeks in june 2014 and loved it. I think we were the only non couple, but that didn't matter at all. Once a Year I spend a LOT of time researching to find the perfect place to stay for my annual vacation with my daughter(21 this Year), and every Year I am a little bit.....or sometimes a lot....disappointed....NOT this Year.....Boutique 5 was just what we needed: relaxing, sunny, beautiful room(I've never slept that good in a hotel ever!), house keeping are perfect and the staff adoring. (I tend to pick up on fake friendliness very easily, but these people are either extremely good actors or genuine) The beach is wonderful! Ok, it's pebble; but that makes the water crystal clear and wonderful and as the wind tend to come from west/northwest, the sea is also often quite calm. It's also private with the best sunbeds I've ever had at a hotel beach(including Bucuti and Tara on Aruba....), and even when we didn't get to the beach until noon, we always got beds in the front row. We had a room without a pool and that worked perfectly for us, big room, big balcony, nice bathroom and beautiful views. We didn't use the main pool because the temperature was around 40C when we stayed there and we preferred to chill by and in the ocean, but we noticed that there were always a lot of sunbeds available and it's beautifully lit after dark and so make the bar area really nice for an evening drink (The drinks are really nice, too )
The Impressions restaurant is a nice place to have a meal, (the salmon, the rack of lamb and the sea bass together with the salad with fried goat cheese were the highlights), the views and the staff are great and I never knew greek wines could be that interesting......might have been due to the atmosphere, but worth a try.
We had several visits to the spa, Xara and her girls are really good, polynesian treatment.....pure bliss!! GO!
My daughter is a dance student and need to work out every day. The fitness room might be small, but I never saw it crowded. We kind of wished it wasn't inside the spa, though, because that meant it wasn't accessible until the spa opened at 9........
Did I forget something???....probably, but then you can discover it by yourself.....talking about discover.....rent a car and see the rest of Rhodes, too, it's beautiful!
Breakfast is great, by the way,..... didn't miss a thing....never asked the friendly egg guy if he made poached eggs, though, but I'll do that when I come back with my husband in late August......

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Hilde N L
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for providing as this detail feedback of your stay. We were thrilled that we managed to reach your expectations for this valuable holiday with your daughter.
We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your room with private pool, our breakfast, the Spa, your dinners in our Impression Restaurant and the selection of Greek wines and our beach with its crystal water and the comfortable sunbeds.

Above all we were happy to read that our staff has offered genuine Greek hospitality to you and your daughter as we give a continuous effort to offer the best service there is.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future,

Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa Team
Jerusalem
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Boutique 5 Hotel in mid-June. I have to say that it was the most pleasant and pampering experience we've ever had, and we travel quite a bit. Upon arrival you are escorted to the pool area with unobstructed views of the blue Aegean, where cool drinks are offered and check-in taken care of. Thank you, head of reception, Rodanthi, for welcoming us with such a smile. The charming young staff are always available and willing to help. The entire ambiance is low-key and so peaceful.

The room is spacious and very clean. We opted for the highest floor with no pool and were not disappointed. We spent most of our time at the beach, where comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas await you. Breakfasts are heavenly and served poolside. Our four days were perfect.

But what really made this hotel special is that their care and incredible service did not end when we checked-out. We realized once in Rhodes City that we had forgotten some items in our room. I immediately called the hotel and like our entire experience, "nothing was too much trouble." Dora, a lovely young woman at reception was driving to Rhodes City and she personally delivered the package to our small (and difficult-to-find hotel) in the City. Thank you Dora, with our love!!! :-)
A few additional tips:
-I took a treatment at the hotel's spa. Heaven! Treat yourself. Again, the staff are lovely and I highly recommend getting out of the sun for an hour. It's worth it.
-Lindos archeological site and picturesque port city is a must and is only 15 minutes away. BUT do not try and do this in the morning hours, even if guide books say you can beat the rush. You can't! When we arrived at 9 AM one very hot morning, there were already 37 tour buses in the parking lot! We left Lindos and instead, drove inland to some very interesting sites, including Laermos where an early byzantine church with amazing mosaics is located. We returned to Lindos the next day, but late afternoon. Perfect. Magic hour for pictures and we were almost alone there. Get there by 6:30 or 7:00 pm, and you'll have a good 90 minutes with antiquity, cool breezes and memorable views all round---minus the crowds.
-Dining in Lindos-- locals told us to go to Mavrikos, right on the main square. Established in the 1930's-- a real landmark of the town and food was delicious.
-The town of Lardos, only ten minutes from the hotel is special and retains Greek island charm minus the tourist feeling. Valentino's restaurant was delicious. Best Sea bream I've eaten.
- Finally, the location of the hotel is perfect. It is farther down the coast, so it's less hectic and less developed than areas closer to Rhodes City, But, the drive down is less than an hour, so you have the best of both worlds. Thank you Boutique FIVE!

Room Tip: Top floor has the best views. Large balcony but no pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ZiggyRox
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the review, we feel very honored with your comment that it was the best holiday experience you ever had. We were also pleased to read that you especially enjoyed our service, the beach our breakfast and the spa treatments that we offer.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future,

Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa Team
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The title says for itself, this is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. We were there in September 2012, so the hotel was just several months old. Everything was new, huge stylish rooms, light and clean. We had a private swimming pool of reasonable size, got delicious breakfast served at room and enjoyed private beach just several meters from the hotel. Amazing service, peace and luxury!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kamilla R
HHotels, Director of Sales at Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for giving us feed back for your stay in our hotel. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed our service, the breakfast and your private pool,

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future,

Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kiotari
Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas
#1 of 20 in Kallithea
Amathus Elite Suites
Amathus Elite Suites
#4 of 126 in Rhodes Town

Been to Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!