The hotel itself is immaculate, however it is not worth a 5* rating.
The food in the main restaurant is average, not always warm, and it is virtually impossible to get a hot cup of tea. It caters for large groups of people, and in complete honesty they're out of their comfort zone. If you want a good meal, I highly recommend the Greek/Chinese Restaurants which are located on site.
Facilities available for families with children are incredible, the Animation Team are fantastic at their jobs and always aim to involve everyone in their activities. Only problem being that the evening entertainment is more often than not, spoken in French.
The Staff at Reception are incapable of multi tasking and unable to work under pressure. On our final day they provided us with an incorrect flight time, and we also had to make our own way to Rhodes Airport because the hotels organised transfer wouldn't have gotten us there on time. The Staff at Reception were quite frankly useless, uninterested and unwilling to do anything to help us out, their response was, "Catch the local bus, it leaves in 10 minutes"...
I also booked myself in for a French Manicure at the Spa, I didn't expect to have to inform, "qualified beauticians" what a French Manicure is, and that I didn't want a child's glitter nail polish with stickers on my nails, which was their first attempt.
All in all, I was very disappointed with certain aspects of this resort, it isn't worth a 5* Rating, the location isn't ideal and as previously mentioned, the Staff working on the Reception aren't interested in anything that doesn't have an easy solution.
On the plus side, Mike who works at the beach bar is absolutely fantastic and makes amazing cocktails!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa is a unique hotel, located at the southeast coast of Rhodes Island. Its elegant and picturesque rooms and bungalows are ideal for couples and families who seek after high quality in a quiet place. Since 1998, we are specialized in the All-Inclusive program, and with all our experience we invite you to explore the various facilities in Mitsis Rodos Maris. In 2011, the hotel was fully renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort And Spa
- Mitsis Rodos Maris Kiotari
- Mitsis Rodos Maris Resort & Spa Rhodes/Kiotari