“Huge portions and plentiful food!”
Review of Mythos Restaurant

Mythos Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good service, good food, and lots of it!!! George was welcoming and attentive. Lots of traditional Greek food to choose from. Would recommend.

1  Thank lmc67

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Pop in to this small restaurant over looking the small beach & harbour we had a good meal of squid chips & wife had the meze tasty and well presented
Thanks

1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner with my husband. I had a plate of gyros, it was delicious. The meat was tender and almost melted in my mouth. Nicely toasted pita with fresh local tomatoes and cucumber, loved it.
My husband had lambchops. He had lamb for a second time in his life and he really really loved it. Good seasoning, the meat again was cooked perfectly. Also, the plates were huge, i couldn't finish it and my husband had 8 or 9 lambchops. Also, after dinner the waiter
brought a plate of local grapes, plumps, slices of pears and nectarines.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is beautifully located with great views of the ocean, BUT the food was terrible. The vegetarian moussaka was the worst I have ever had. I could not even figure out what ingredients they had used. The Greek platter was dry and tasteless. The service was unfriendly and we waited very long for the food to be served. This place shames the phrase "Greek cuisine". If the cook is Greek, my name is price Charles :) We sent back our plates full but they didn't even bother to ask why....

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We ate here 3 times during our stay in Bali. The food was excellent - a good choice of greek specialities. It is all freshly made. We had the special menu - 8 traditional dishes. There was a bit of variation each day - but included appetisers and mains (Tzatziki, bread, calamari, stuffed tomatoes, dolmades, prawns, lamb, etc). It was meant to be for 2 people, but we had people 5 and still some left over. Our waiter George was very helpful and pleasant and always got us a nice table. The best part of this restaurant are the commanding views of Bali beach and Bay. It was almost surreal. So beautiful. I would highly recommend this restaurant!