“AMAZING”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

paigemake...
Rugby, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Me and my partner booked this holiday for ourselves, my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. We had an amazing time on this holiday. The booklet sarah and Matt leave with local information is fantastic and we used it most days to help us plan what we wanted and needed to do.
We stayed in the Gite 21/10/17-28/10/17, we had 25 degree heat.
My dad and partner had a few big fish ranging from 20-25lbs.
We took our 14 month old puppy, poppy a miniature poodle with us too and she had a fantastic time.
The little finishing touches such as blankets for outdoor use are lovely and make the holiday feel extremely homely.
The best part of the holiday was I got proposed to!! Leaving the Gite an engaged women and very happy with a truly fantastic holiday!!
100% will book again.
The Gite was clean and tidy when we arrived and I had constant communication with Matt by my choice which was really helpful.

30 Oct 2017
Congratulations to you both, we are so pleased it will always be such a memorable holiday for you!
Carl T
“Fishing lodge”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked this place as I was looking for somewhere in France to carp fish an take my family away at the same time and I wasn't disappointed I found the perfect place I caught fish every time I fished an the miss, kids and dog had loads to keep them occupied in the beautiful house. Highly recommend

30 Oct 2017
Thanks Carl. I think you had one of the most successful fishing weeks of the season. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Matt and Sarah
MrsV0le
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“peaceful and tranquil”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spent a lovely week here in July with our adult children and their partners. Everyone immediately relaxed on arrival, the gite was perfect for our needs, we have four dogs and they loved the large garden and open space. Apart from shopping for food we did not feel the need to sight see or venture out as our holiday was about being together. The gite had everything we needed and was clean and comfy. Our son in law Val enjoyed very much the fishing lake and caught the biggest fish in their which made his holiday. We all left feeling very relaxed and although the sun didn’t shine every day we made the most of what we had. The barbeque, swimming pool and pool table were added bonuses. If you want lots to do this place probably isn’t for you and you would need a car to see other places but if you want peace and lovely scenery then this place is ideal.

11 Oct 2017
Thanks Kayley, it was lovely to welcome you all as guests and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
timjbean
L'Ametlla de Mar, Spain
“Great pet friendly house and grounds with a lake”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wonderful secluded location. Totally dog friendly grounds and house. Nearby village has a very good restaurant, great lunches and evening meals. Good supermarket within 15 minutes drive.

Private lake for fishing was utilised for the whole week. Relaxing, calm and good fishing.

Wonderful time had by me, my wife and 2 dogs.

Will be back!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Oct 2017
Thanks Tim, we are delighted you had a lovely time and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing