“Lovely setting to watch the sunset and lovely fresh food”
Review of Tam Tam

Tam Tam
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Mastichari
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Derbyshire
“Lovely setting to watch the sunset and lovely fresh food”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The location is wonderful overlooking an idyllic beach. We had an evening meal here and watched the sunset and it was glorious. The staff were friendly and efficient. It had a lovely relaxed "feel" and after a lovely afternoon at the beach here it was one of the nicest days of our holiday. The food we had was lovely and fresh, the pizzas were great and I would recommend the roasted vegetables you get a big plateful !

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Stade, Germany
“Very Good restaurant”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Dinner was very good when the sun comes down in the evening :) It is a very good german restaurant near to the beach of Mastichari :)

Visited July 2013
South Godstone
“Unusual restaurant, lovely beach”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Can't say this was one of my best meals ever but the location was near perfect! The Tam Tam Beach makes a great day out. The restaurant looks like it would be at home on a Pacific Island; great views across the sea to outlying islands. Staff were efficient and food provided of an extremely good standard (and not expensive). There was also a gift shop nearby with a good range of unusual gift, jewellery and clothing items - we were tempted! There are also a number of healthy/content looking cats wandering around, which have been spayed by the owners and are simply enjoying life at the resort!

On the beach itself, you can hire a sunbed from the restaurant for Euros 3 and this includes a soft drink.

This side of the island is fairly windy (good for sunbathing if you don't like the intensity of the heat on the south of the island) but great for wind surfing or sailing, both of which could be undertaken from companies located either side of the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Great location, food and drinks.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Wow! What can I say? This little place is idyllic. The beach is lovely and clean, the sun loungers are reasonably priced and the sea is perfect for an afternoon dip - cool, clear and refreshing.

Walk up the wooden pathway to Tam Tam beach bar and restaurant and you are greeted with the most amazing views. It was recommended to me to visit to watch the sun go down, and it certainly did not disappoint. There were tables overlooking the beach, taller stools at the bar and at the back, next to the craft/gift shop, were deck chairs and a grassy area for children to play in. I would be happy visiting with young children as it's perfectly safe and child-friendly!

I had a pint of the local lager, Mythos, and a large portion of spaghetti with tuna in a cream sauce. Utterly devine! I wish I had chosen something a little lighter so that I could have tasted desert!

Staff were friendly and welcoming and did all they could to make sure I enjoyed my meal. I would certainly visit here again when on Kos. I am just a little gutted that I didn't get there until 4pm. I would have loved to spend all day on the lovely beach.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank michelleclaxton
rochdale
“Sunset delight”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Even though I have stated not the best meal, still great meals in a spectacular setting at a reasonable price. Just wish we had got there a little earlier so we could of had a proper look at the beach area, but what we saw we were very impressed with, nice sandy beach and people have stated the sea is very clear.

• Visited July 2013