We are a young couple, that were looking for a quiet vacation without the kids. and we got it!!
A beautiful resort, everything was very meticulous: the gardens, the facilities, the service. we almost felt we are in Europe, probably because it's German influence.
The guests were mostly from Germany and over their 60's. Since we came to relax we didn't bother, It was wonderful.
Amazing how polite and quite all guests and staff were. The resort was fully booked, over 1000 people, and we didn't feel it at all.
The staff, entertainment, sport guides, the first language is Deutsche and than English.
I was a bit disappointed that they had a night show, a musical in Deutsche. The next show was in English but after a few days, after our check out.
Anyways we went to Kos town instead, which was nice. I don't know how it is by day but at night was very romantic. a mixture of Europe and middle east. A lovely harbor and nice allies with little shops to walk around.
The food in the main restaurant in hotel was very varied, but not so tasty. Especially dinner. I have little experience with 5 star hotels. but the food didn't match the high standards of the other things in this hotel or any hotel.
The room was great! big, clean, fun bad, balcony with lovely view. super.
Unfortunately, there was a door in the wall, connecting someone's else room. and we could hear everything. and when I say everything, I mean everything! which was disgusting.
It bothered me, but was too lazy to complain, we came for 3 nights, and barely stayed in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neptune Hotels - Resort, Convention Centre & Spa, an ample holiday resort on the island of Kos with rooms, suites and apartments is built in the traditional style of the Greek island architecture and located directly at a long sandy beach. The complex offers luxurious facilities and first-class accommodation in its main building as well as in the surrounding bungalow units, complimented by the traditional Greek hospitality. Four restaurants, eight bars, four outdoor pools, a modern conference center, various sports facilities, professional child care, diversified evening entertainment as well as the relaxing ambiance of the Neptune Spa reflect the high level of comfort and service at Neptune Hotels.The 150.000 m² private complex on the island of Kos is located 8 km away from the international airport of Kos, 18 km from the town of Kos and 5 km from the picturesque village of Mastihari. Neptune Hotels is the ideal place for relaxation and holidays, as well as an attractive convention & incentive destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Neptune Hotels - Resort, Convention Centre & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotels - Resort, Convention Centre And Spa
- Neptune Hotels - Resort, Convention Centre Hotel Mastichari
- Neptune Hotel And Convention Centre
- Neptune Resort And Convention Centre
- Neptune Hotels - Resort, Convention Centre & Spa Kos/Mastichari